Newport stretch background

Monday, January 2, 2012

* New Event * ~ Vintage Market Place Show

vintage market
I was very excited to be contacted by Jon from the Vintage Market Place about their event that’s in conjunction with the long running Music Valley Antique Show.  This is the inaugural show for the Vintage Market Place.  It will be February 2-4, 2012 at the new venue for the Music Valley Antique Show - the Hendersonville Expo Center in Hendersonville, TN.  You can find more details at the Vintage Market Place blog.  They have a list of vendors, lodging & directions, as well as a link to the Music Valley Antique Show. It sounds like it’s going to be a wonderful addition to the already successful Antique show!
I’d love to see any of my blog world friends that are planning on going.  It would be nice to meet the people that go with all the wonderful blogs I’ve been reading.  If you’re planning to come, please let me know so we can try to at least catch a quick glimpse of each other as we rush to find new ideas and bargains.  Look forward to seeing you there!
Jennifer blog signature

3 comments:

  1. Do you know any local folks participating in the show ? Are you going to have a booth? By the way--love your Union Jack chest,one of the best I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome - wish we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. City Farmhouse & The Strawberry Patch are both participating.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! If you have questions please ask - I'm still learning, but will share what I know. Thanks for visiting and again I appreciate your feedback. And please follow me!!