Newport stretch background

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bella Rustica

Hi y’all!  I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted, but I wanted to make sure everyone knows about the upcoming Bella Rustica Barn Sale (Sept 28, 29 &30).  We have over 45 vendors, tons of good junk to go through!  And all for a great cause – the Agape Nashville.  This year Bella’s going to be at the Milky Way Farm in Pulaski, TN (about an hour southwest of Nashville) ~ a beautiful location!  Check them out on facebook as Bella Rustica Nashville or on the website


The 2012 planning committee…

Bella Rustica meeting

Some of last year’s vendors…


Thanks for checking out my blog!  See you at Bella Rustica!!

Jennifer blog signature


  1. That’s really a nice one, I have seen many blogs but they are outdated so I’m pleased to see this blog insurance quotes

  2. Hello, this is fastidious post I actually loved reading this. cheap car insurance


Thank you so much for your comments! If you have questions please ask - I'm still learning, but will share what I know. Thanks for visiting and again I appreciate your feedback. And please follow me!!