Newport stretch background

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

2014 Spring Barn Sales and Market Sales Events

There are so many events going on this Spring in Nashville!  Lots of new barn sales and pop up events.  I’m excited to be a new vendor at the Strawberry Patch Barn Sale this year.  I’m also returning to the Hayloft Barn Sale but it’s my first time as a Spring vendor.  These events are in the middle TN area.  Southern Junkers is having a market sale just outside of Memphis in west TN. 

Listed below are the Facebook event links to each of these:

The Strawberry Patch Barn Sale in Hartsville, TN – May 1-3, 2014

Cover Photo

 

The Hayloft Barn Sale in Clarksville, TN – May 15-17

Cover Photo

 

Southern Junkers Spring Market, Memphis, TN – April 11&12, 2014

Cover Photo

 

Other Spring Sales:

The Pick-it Fence Vintage Barn Sale, Lascassas, TN – May 30&31, 2014

image

 

Other events in the area that you won’t want to miss include:

NoBull Vintage in Murfreesboro, TN – June 12-14, 2014

 

Don’t forget about the City Farmhouse Pop-Up Sale in the Fall…

 

There are many, many more events and I will try my best to update this page as I learn about them and find their info.  Hope to see you at one of these!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! If you have questions please ask - I'm still learning, but will share what I know. Thanks for visiting and again I appreciate your feedback. And please follow me!!